- Abgelaufene Events
80th StuPa - meeting
The Student Parliament (StuPa) is the legislative body in our democratic system. This is where decisions are made about the direction we want to take as a student body, where regulations and statutes are passed, and where the "legal" framework for the executive branch is defined.
Agenda (general) of the student parliament:
a. Welcome and determination of the quorum
b. Approval of the agenda
c. Resolution of the minutes of the 77th, 78th and 79th meetings.
- Report of the President
- AStA Department of Student Services, Social Affairs and Equality - 1 deputy seat
- Arbitration Commission - 2 seats open
- Senate Committee on Study Programs, Studies and Teaching (SSL) - 1 deputy seat open
- Senate Committee on Research, Transfer and Innovation (SFTI) - 1 seat open
- Student representation on the University Council - 1 seat open
- Reports of the senators