Team and Cooperation: Recognizing and Successfully Resolving Conflicts
Working in teams belongs to the everyday professional life. The ability to successfully in teams at work is therefore a Key qualification. But by no means all teams are successful.
From what successful teamwork depends on how you deal with difficult situations in a team, Prevent conflict situations and in doubt deal with ityou will learn in this seminar.
- Fundamentals for successful teamwork
- What are the different types of conflict and conflict signals
- How do we deal with aggression? How are conflicts and aggression evaluated?
- Why are conflicts important and the ability to withstand them?
- Location analysis - where do I stand?
- My strengths and weaknesses in terms of conflict resolution, differentiation from others
- Ability to work in a team vs. assertiveness
- Learning conflict resolution and assertiveness
- Practical exercises and role plays (constructive feedback)
- Techniques of conversation and conflict resolution
- Dos and Don'ts for successful communication and conversation management
The registration is still possible via ILIAS. According to my information, students can access ILIAS when they are on the university's W-LAN - via eduroam. However, they have to be on campus for this. In addition, registration is possible via the online career portal of the Career Service of the HHN. You can get there via https://hs-heilbronn.jobteaser.com. On the website of the Career Service there is information and also the entrance to the career portal under https://www.hs-heilbronn.de/career. The events can all be found under "Events". So far, the focus for using the portal has been on the job board. Therefore, most of the info on the website is mainly related to it. The login works with the student mail address, but not with the password of the HHN user. Those who are not yet registered must first "create an account".
An offer of the Career Service of Heilbronn University for students of Heilbronn University. The series is part of the Studium Generale. By taking part in the courses, you can collect points and earn a certificate with ECTS. You can find more information about the Career Passport at here.