It’s important to you to live a sustainable lifestyle and do something good for others at the same time?
The Department of Sustainability and Equality plans various events such as clothing swap parties or blood donation campaigns. In addition, the department is the contact for social issues within the StuV, towards campus staff, professors and lecturers.
Want to get some leadership experience?
Become a unit leader! As a unit manager you lead a small team of helpers and have an overview of all events.
You are the contact person for the other units and entitled to vote in StuV meetings.
Of course, your volunteer activities will be certified for your resume, so it will not only help you during your student life, but also afterwards.
Your duties will include:
- Planning of theme-related events
- Promoting a sustainable campus
- Find new approaches and guide implementation with campus staff
- Representation of the social aspects
- Contact person for social issues
- To represent your opinion in monthly StuV meetings
If you are interested in volunteering with us, or if you have ideas, suggestions or proposals, please contact us by e‑mail at Site Chair (amt-sha∂asta.hs-heilbronn.de).