Are you bored with student life in Schwäbisch Hall? You want to have more parties and other events?
Then support us in the StuV department of culture and events and shape student life the way you like it.
Organize events such as the semester opening party, the Christmas party, the freshman brunch, or start new events that will become a campus tradition. Of course, events are not limited to campus, but can take place off campus as well. Take trips such as to the Wasen or to a Christmas market.
Want to get some leadership experience?
Become a unit leader! As a unit manager you lead a small team of helpers and have an overview of all events.
You are the contact person for the other units and entitled to vote in StuV meetings.
Of course, your volunteer activities will be certified for your resume, so it will not only help you during your student life, but also afterwards.
Your duties will include:
- Organize events, e.g. semester opening party, Christmas party, freshman brunch, …
- Exit planning
- Maintain contact with the other units
- Forward/enter information from events
- Discuss financing of the events with the finance department
- To represent your opinion in monthly StuV meetings
If you are interested in volunteering with us, or if you have ideas, suggestions or proposals, please contact us by e‑mail at Site Chair (amt-sha∂asta.hs-heilbronn.de).