The student representative chairpersons (StuV chairpersons) represent the student president at the campuses of the university. Each university campus (Heilbronn, Künzelsau and Schwäbisch Hall) has its own student representation.
As the name suggests, it represents the interests of all students at the respective location.
This is done through the various units of each location. It is in constant exchange with the student councils and the student associations and organizes, among other things, larger events for the location with them. It also takes care of the recreational program (such as sports, university band, student initiatives, etc.) and ensures that resolutions of the student parliament are implemented at the site.
Tasks of a site chairman
- Contact person for students, department heads, university staff and professors
- Contact person in the AStA
- Maintain contact with the dean’s office and the campus administrative director
- Convening, chairing and conducting the monthly StuV meetings.
- Coordination and implementation of StuPa, AStA as well as StuV resolutions
- Support for the heads of unit
- Assembly planning
- Search for new StuV members