Pol­i­cy Unit

The depart­ment for pol­i­tics, also called the exter­nal depart­ment, takes care of the con­cerns of the stu­dent body at the state polit­i­cal lev­el. The head of the depart­ment is on site and rep­re­sents the stu­dent body of Heil­bronn Uni­ver­si­ty in cur­rent issues of the stu­dent body in the state par­lia­ment as well as in dis­cus­sions with the Min­is­ter of Sci­ence, Research and the Arts.