We, the Student Council for Technology and Economics (TW), not only represent the students at the Künzelsau Campus in the Faculty Council, but are also the mouthpiece for any student matters.
For those who don't know what a faculty council, or a student council is, here is a brief explanation:
However, we do not only advocate for students when it comes to university matters, but also try to make leisure time as diverse and as enjoyable as possible.
Cooking classes are offered, allowing us students to experience cooking fast but still good. Furthermore, projects such as a first aid refresher course or trips are planned.
The Fachschaft TW works closely with the individual StuV units and can thus organize the best possible for students.
We are always looking for motivated and committed students who want to implement the interests of all. If you don't want to choose an office, you are also welcome to get involved in the individual departments as a staff member. If you have any questions about the individual areas of activity or the structures, please do not hesitate to contact us at fachschaft-tw∂asta.hs-heilbronn.de available.
Study programs of the faculty TW
Bachelor's degree programs
- Automation technology and electrical mechanical engineering (AE)
- Business Administration and Culture, Leisure, Sports Management (BK)
- Business Administration, Marketing and Media Management (BM)
- Business Administration and Social Management (BS)
- Electrical engineering (ET)
- Industrial Engineering (WI)
- Industrial Engineering-Energy Management (WEM)
Master's degree programs
- Business Administration and Culture, Leisure and Sport Management (MBK)
- Electrical engineering (MEE)
- International Marketing and Communication (MBM)