All students of the Faculty of Mechanics and Electronics (ME/T1) belong to the student council. Accordingly, the student council is the representation of the faculty students.
The Student Council is composed of the student representatives elected to the Faculty Council and up to five additional members from the ranks of the Student Council, i.e. students of the Faculty T1/ME.
For those who don’t know what a faculty council, or a student council is, here is a brief explanation:
The task of the student council is to represent the interests of the student body to the other bodies of Heilbronn University. Therefore, we are always there for you with questions, wishes, problems, suggestions or constructive criticism.
All meetings of the Student Council are open to students and you are welcome to come to one of the above mentioned meetings as a guest and present your concerns to us. Of course, we are always happy to hear from ambitious and motivated students of our faculty who want to make a difference and get involved.
In addition to the elected members, five additional members can be added to the Student Council. So there are still places available. Apply now and become a member of the hottest student council at Heilbronn University!
Student Council Actions
- Events:B.ENG.ER — Tour (Pub Crawl)
- UV — Party
- LaTeX — Programming courses
- Math — Learning Center: Financial and organizational support from Math — Learning Center
- Physics — Learning Center (from SS20): Financial and organizational support from the Physics — Learning Center
- Student Representative Assembly
- Representation and representation of students in the Faculty Council.
- Supervision of the student workshop
Study programs of the faculty ME/T1
Bachelor’s degree programs
- Automotive Systems Engineering (ASE)
- Electrical Systems Engineering (ESE)
- Mechanical engineering (MB)
- Mechatronics and Robotics (MR)
Master’s degree programs
- Automotive Systems Engineering (MAS)
- Electrical Systems Engineering (MEL)
- Mechanical engineering (MMA)
- Mechatronics and Robotics (MMR)
Since the winter semester 2020 / 2021, the student body has launched a new platform. The platform is called Yammer and is a product of Microsoft. So if you are not a member yet, please register at Office 365 with your student email. After registration you can log in to Yammer inform about current events and communicate with your fellow students. We are looking forward to meeting you!