We are your representation in the Faculty Council of the Faculty of International Business (IB). It consists of all professors of the faculty, elected staff members and a total of 9 student representatives of the faculty.
For those who don’t know what a faculty council, or a student council is, here is a brief explanation:
If you have any questions, suggestions, criticism or proposals for improvement concerning the study programs or the university, please contact us directly.
The following students are members of the Faculty Council of the Faculty of International Business and can be contacted at the e‑mail address fachschaft-ib∂asta.hs-heilbronn.de be reachable.
Study programs of the Faculty IB
Bachelor’s degree programs
- Hotel and Restaurant Management (HM)
- International Business Administration — Intercultural Studies (IBIS)
- Tourism Management ™
- Wine Marketing and Management (WMM)
Master’s degree programs
- International Business & Intercultural Management (MIBIM)
- International Tourism Management (MITIM)
- Sustainable Tourism Development (NTE)