The company GEMÜ (founded by Fritz Müller) awards for the Summer semester 2023 Scholarships to students of technical and logistic fields of study.
The application phase for the summer semester 2023 is underway until November 15, 2022.
The scholarship amounts to 385 euros per month and is paid for at least two semesters, but for a maximum of six. Furthermore, in addition to the scholarship, additional agreements* such as an internship, a working student job, a vacation job, the preparation of a thesis and other individual support offers can be concluded between you and the sponsor.
Funding can only be granted over the period of theoretical semesters of study.
*These offers are to be made voluntarily by the company. There is therefore no obligation on the part of the company to offer them.
In addition to the financial support, you can optionally take advantage of the following offers after consultation with the company:
- study-related and practice-oriented employment at GEMÜ during the lecture-free period (for additional remuneration)
- Practical semester at GEMÜ
- Bachelor / Master thesis at GEMÜ
The following Application documents are to be submitted in the process:
- Cover letter
- Current resume
- Overview of study achievements (current grade list)
- Letter of recommendation from a professor in the course of study
The application phase runs until November 15, 2022.