No matter if you are a first-year student or already in your main course of study: There are interesting offers for all students! Some courses still have free places. So it's worth taking a look, maybe there's something exciting for you?
The following courses still have openings (as of September 23, 12:00 p.m.):
- Ethics and technology: all just progress in development?
- Basics of sustainable management and climate protection in companies
- Start something of your own! With Social Entrepreneurship Education
- Technology and man
- Electromobility and energy management
- Business etiquette
- Achieving your goals through time management - Course 2
- Introduction to scientific work
- Discover your language! Wortstatt Heilbronn at the HHN
- Communication & Conflict Management
- Personality and social responsibility
- Resilience: practical exercises and theoretical reflections to better cope with crises in life
- Discrimination-sensitive management: focus on racism
- Talking well, understanding the press and social media: Strategic Communication Today
- Intercultural competence
- Introduction to American Government
- LGBTQINA+ Why I should have knowledge about "gender" for my (professional) future and how I develop my attitude
- German coaching for advanced learners
- Introduction to Chinese Language and Culture 1, A1.1
- Introduction to Chinese Language and Culture 2, A1.2
- Introduction to Russian Language and Culture 1, A1.1
- Introduction to Russian Language and Culture 2, A1.2
- Italian 2, A1.2
- Italian 3, A1.3/A2.1
- Preparation for study abroad in Spanish-speaking countries, A2
- Preparation for study abroad in Spanish-speaking countries, B1
The current program and the rules of the game can be found at the following link:
What is General Studies?
Improve your personal skills through the area of 'Personal Excellence & Culture': more effective learning, improvement of linguistic or written expression skills or career orientation and time management are just some of the diverse offers around studies and for the career entry.
But also a look at the areas of 'Ethics and Sustainability', 'Politics, Economy and Society', or 'Languages' is worthwhile. You can prepare yourself optimally for the semester abroad with language courses, for example. You also want to score with exceptional knowledge when applying for an internship? Then attend the courses 'Excel VBA Programming' or 'Communication and Conflict Management'.
You want more from your studies? You want to look beyond the horizon of your field of study? Then find out about the General Studies certificate. With the certificate you have a competitive advantage over your competitors when choosing your future career.
If you have any questions, Nadine Klimek (zfsl∂hs-heilbronn.de) gladly at your disposal.