The Bund der Folgenlosen e.V. awards within the framework of the art and urban development project Capital of inconsequence three scholarships of 5,000 euros each. The application period began on April 28, 2022 and ends on June 19, 2022.
Scholarship for not(s) doing
What would you like not to do to harm the environment less in the future? What behaviors have you wanted to break away from for a long time, but haven't yet done so? Take the opportunity now and apply for the scholarship for Not(s)-doing.
Participation Requirement: You live in Heilbronn or in the district of Heilbronn and your idea of omission can be imitated by as many other Heilbronners* as possible.
The scholarships are chosen by all participants in a grassroots democratic process. After three months, all participants come together again to learn from the experiences of the scholarship holders and to choose a common role model, the winning idea of doing nothing.
Therefore, there is one more condition for participation: Whoever participates should be willing to follow the idea of the winner for three months...
So: you decide what is best not to do!
- Both individual and group applications are permitted.
- Participants who need help can choose a person to support them in the democratic selection processes.
- Applications will be submitted via a virtual application form that will be set up on the website and will be activated at the start of the call for proposals on April 28, 2022.
- Applicants who are unable to complete an online application or who have questions will find support and information at the "Office for Consequencelessness". The office is located in the School, Culture and Sports Office of the City of Heilbronn on the 3rd floor (room no. 7) of the building Marktplatz 7 in 74072 Heilbronn. The opening hours can be found on the website.
- The legal process is excluded.