Since Saturday, March 19, 2022, new regulations regarding Corona have been in force in Baden-Württemberg. Along with this, the Corona regulation has been adapted. But what exactly applies now and, above all, what applies to study operations at HHN?
What is now valid in Baden-Württemberg?
The state has decided to apply the transitional rule from the new Infection Protection Act. This means that the obligation to wear masks indoors and the access restrictions in certain areas will remain in place until April 2, 2022.
What is valid at HHN now?
As of today, the university is back to normal operation. In order to be able to maintain the study operation for you, there are also some regulations to be observed at the HHN with regard to the hygiene concept.
In addition to the extension of some points of the general Corona regulation of the state of Baden-Württemberg, the CoronaVO Studienbetrieb has also been extended by the state.
Above all, there were some linguistic and systematic adjustments in the regulation. The essential regulations from the previously known warning level essentially remain in place.
The following are the most important regulations that are now in effect at HHN:
- 3G for all participants in courses
- Random checks now take place at the room entrances
- Entrances are now only sporadically occupied
- FFP2 masks mandatory on the entire university campus
- in the open air, the mask may be taken off if it is certain that the distance of 1.5 meters is maintained
- no admission in case of typical corona symptoms (shortness of breath, new-onset cough, fever and loss of smell or taste) or quarantine
- Distance min. 1.5 meters, if possible